Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Listening to His Voice

Listening to His Voice **Please read this quick blog :)

This is one of those things that the Spirit uses to wake me up (yet again) to the realities of God's heart for the people He lovingly made. I can get so dumb & blind...paying attention to the fleeting, unimportant things that flash before my eyes...all the while I am called to be a living, walking representation of Christ's heart. I can't do that on my own, but His Spirit will live through me.

I am just a few days away from starting my Practice Teaching...1 whole semester of spending day after day with sweet, little, loveable beauties in a Kindergarten class. (Not to mention all the amazing adults & other children I am sure to meet!) I am so blessed & I quickly forget. Pray that I will serve them with all my heart & be open to all that He has for me during this time!

:) I pray that He would open us all up, help us to understand, & that we would be willing to be lovers. To love with HIS love! His children, all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment