Tuesday, January 11, 2011

EXCITED!!


I think I have written and thought the word..."excited" more times than ever before in one hour! :) I just wrote a friend *wink wink-she knows who she is!* an email and have been thinking about stuff and I seriously said and thought...excited about a million times! Okay, not "seriously" but pretty much!

Today marks my first official day back to classes for this semester. My last one of just course work..next Fall-student teaching! Eeek! Tomorrow, God willing, is my first day back to see everyone at the BSU, haven't seen many of them for over a month..I miss them. I'm working on getting all my stuff organized. I just got a new study bible that I have cracked open to start falling more in love with the Word and the One who wrote it all! I am working on memorizing 2 Corinthians 10:3-5! I am going to restart Wrestling Prayer by Eric and Leslie. My classes are all going to be online this semester...except for one..so I am going to get this amazing gift of more time outside of class..more time to do things in a timely manner because I am free to choose how to use my time (pray for me please!) I may be doing some discipleship. I am going to start a bible study soon - Beth Moore I believe (awesome!)

So many exciting things...basically I see and know the provision, the favor of God Almighty in my life! He is GOOD! He is GREAT! He takes care of me like the little sparrows of the air :) He has called me much more valuable than they are!

May the God of my life get all the glory! I am just so excited :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    How EXCITING!! :)

    Right after looking up the passage you mention here I wrote it down and have since been reading it over and over. Oh yeah...to take EVERY THOUGHT captive!

    I'm working on my answer to your email - and it seems like this is only getting better (of course :))!!

    Love, Salome

    ReplyDelete