Sunday, January 23, 2011

This or That

I decided to copy Ellerslie's Student Blog and do a this or that myself...just for fun! I am taking a break from reading for class :)

I think you, reader, should answer the questions also!

1. Ice Cream vs. Frozen Yogurt?
Ice Cream... haven't had frozen yogurt much! I bet it is delish though :)

2. Kindle vs. Book in Hand?
Book please! Kindle's are neat but I am a lover of books...smells, texture, :) Especially old ones where they pages are yellow-y.

3. Carpet vs. Hardwood?
Hm, hardwood is much more beautiful but carpet makes it warm. I think I will go with the Eric Ludy answer-hardwood with a beautiful, fluffy rug on top!

4. Camping vs. Hotel?
Oh man, that is a hard one..I LOVE camping, but hotel visits are fun. So it depends! Camping has a slight edge though :)

5. Car vs. Bike?
Car for sure! I haven't ridden a bike in a LOT of years! Plus I'm a chicken!

6. Hot chocolate or coffee?
I drink a lot of hot chocolate at Christmas time, but otherwise a coffee and tea drinker! I love both!

7. Sweater or sweatshirt?
Sweater! I used to be a sweatshirt-all-the-time girl, but I hardly wear them anymore..they aren't as comfy as I used to think.

8. Fallen leaves or fallen snow?
Hm, either! Beauty!

9. Sunny or Rainy?
Both! My favorite time is the summer when there is both at once! Gorgeous, refreshing, beautiful-smelling rain storms mixed with lightning and thunder and dark grey skies, then suddenly sunny sunlight with birds singing! Ah :)

10.Oceanside or Mountain Peak?
I'm a mountain girl... Ocean is beautiful but send me out to the pine trees with a pup, a book, journal and the smell of the forest, looking up through the branches to the blue skies...that is where I love to be, I belong there!

11.Food: Something New or Steady Favorites?
Steady favorites... I do try new stuff every so often though :)

12. Journal: Paper or Computer?
Paper all the way...tried to computer thing and it isn't for me. I love me some writing.

13.Scheduled or Spontaneous?
Probably a mixture of both... things that need to be scheduled...please keep them scheduled, thanks! Things that don't need to be, spontaneous is a good measure of adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment