Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Quick note..

There are so many blessings... yet I struggle to die to my flesh..to crucify it completely. I live in this body of death, as Paul puts it. Yet I STILL BELIEVE that it is His indwelling Spirit that gives me strength...He leads and guides and loves and lives through me! He is gracious enough to dwell within this sinful vessel. Amazing! I asked Him to and I believe that He will...He is going to teach me how to be in a constant communion with Him, living and walking in His Spirit, because I do not know how to do it on my own! I can't do it on my own! Isn't that the point? He is so merciful and oh so faithful!

It is a new year! Well it is the 5th day of the new year and it is going to be beautiful! I say this not because I "choose" to see it as beautiful or because I have faith in myself or in any human in my life, but because I believe in His most precious and holy promises to be with me! In His presence is the FULLNESS of joy! (Ps. 16:11) He IS love and light..how can anything be "bad" when I truly belong to Him!?

No comments:

Post a Comment